Our company have bought many Reach M+ and RS+ devices and they worked well.
But now, after updates, all Reach M+ can’t boot.
Due to the boot issue i do firmware reflashing but this didn’t help.
I made a little investigation and that is what I figure out.
The leds status is : Internal error (assuming the device is in hotspot mode).
- After firmware reflashing, i can connect to emlid hotspot.
- Navigate to http://192.168.42.1/ and ReachView Updater is showing up.
- I add my local wifi network and connect to it.
- Disconnect form emlid hotspot and connect to my local wifi network.
- Navigate to http://192.168.137.95/ (emlid’s IP) and ReachView Updater is showing up.
- There is all OK, and click Reboot and go to the app.
- Wait for boot and navigate to http://192.168.137.95/ , ReachView app is showing up, OK.
- In : Control panel , ReachView version, v2.18.1, STABLE, You are up to date!
- In wifi panel : enable wifi hotspot
- Disconnect from my local network and connect to emlid hotspot.
- Navigate to http://192.168.42.1/ and ReachView app is showing up, OK.
- In wifi panel : I do action to forget my local wifi network. I want to always boot in hot spot mode.
- In settings menu do reboot.
- Hotspot is showing up but http://192.168.42.1/ not responding.
- Navigate to http://192.168.42.1:5000 and stuck here : Please connect to Wi-Fi network and install an update. LED’s says Internal error.
- Loop to 1
Also try to not forget my local wifi network but only turning it off, but the same behavior is happening.
The normal behavior (when it working) was connecting to my local wifi network on boot up or do hot spot when local wifi network was not reachable.
Sorry English is not my first language. Please help.