Reach Firmware 26 Beta 2 is out for all devices

This is a duplicate post as it pertains to both this thread and the Legacy RTCM3 messages

Not sure the changes are working correctly. I tried to connect my M2 with my Trimble unit by taking out my Arduino 1008 injector. I could not get my monitor to go fixed with either all legacy output or MSM4 and message 1008.

I changed everything back to MSM4 and added my 1008 injector back in and still couldn’t get fixed. I have been racking my brain on it for almost three hours.

Tomorrow night, I will do a test with M2 version 2.24.2 and my 1008 injector and see if it goes fixed. If so, then there is definitely an issue with the BETA software.

There was one thing I did notice on SNIP that I do not recall seeing before this update. Once connected and parsed in the past it just said RTCM3. Tonight with the Beta software it made mention of UBlox F9P.

I know there are several sites that state “Do not mix new with legacy” perhaps there is a lot of truth to that.

I didn’t get a chance to mess with the talker changing from GN or GP. I wouldn’t think that has anything to do with it as that is NMEA not RTCM but who knows in a Beta. If nothing else, please keep the option of selecting what NMEA messages you want to output.

1 Like