Problem in Reach Configuration on Windows 7/10

I am having difficulty in accessing ReachView Applications on Windows 7 and Windows 10. And, I am not using any virtual PC. Sorry for long post.
I will explain, what I did, step-by-step for Windows 7 and Windows 10.
Windows 7
Step1 – Reflash reach by using flashall.bat
Step 2 – Go to “Control Panel\Network and Internet\Network Connections” and select Ethernet (Unidentified Network) (Intel Edison USB RNDIS Device) – Properties and changed IPv4 connectivity as:
IP address: 192.168.2.2
Mask: 255.255.255.0
Default Gateway: 192.168.1.1
Apply changes and done!!
Step 3 – Now go to http://reach.local and I can access the ReachView Applications.
I even can access ReachView application on 192.168.2.15
Problem: When I go to Config page, the application always loading for “infinity” time.
I even clear cookies, cached, everything. I changed brower to Safari (Windows), Firefox and did everything but no results. ReachView Application always loading only in Config tab.
I am stuck in “Config tab” on Windows 7. Rest everything works.

Therefore I switched to Windows 10.
Windows 10:
Step 1 – Reflash reach by using flashall.bat
Step 2 – Go to “Control Panel\Network and Internet\Network Connections” and select Ethernet (Unidentified Network) – (Intel Edison USB RNDIS Device) Properties and changed IPv4 connectivity as:
Mask: 255.255.255.0
Default Gateway: 192.168.1.1
When I apply changes, it comes this:

Step 3 - I did “yes”
Step 4 – When I go to http://reach.local then I cannot access the ReachView Applications. But I can access ReachView application on 192.168.2.15.
Problem: The main problem is if I setup Wi-fi through 192.168.2.15 then I cannot use RTKPLOT.
So please help me.

I need some solution for either Windows 7 or Windows 10 or both:
(a) Windows 7 which indefinitely loading on Config page, or
(b) for Widows 10 so that I can access application at http://reach.local as well as 192.168.2.15 (which is doing currently for this IP).

“reach.local” method relies on bonjour discovery, so you need to have bonjour installed. It comes as a component of many popular programs such as Itunes, Skype and some other so many have it installed even without knowing it. You can install it separately as well.

You did perform update to the latest version?

Thanks @igor.vereninov
In my Windows 10, Bonjour was not installed. I can access “reach.local”. But the problem is now same like Windows 7. The config tab keeps on loading for indefinite time. I cleared my cache and cookies but no result. I restarted my computer too. And yes I updated to latest version.

And which browser are you using on Win10?

Chrome

Very strange, I have just tested it with Win10+Chrome on v0.4.2 and it works. Other tabs do work?

Hey after restarting my computer again, I can access now Config tab. But why it is happening?

And yeah,

About my RTKPLOT.
I put IP address of rover: 192.168.1.44 and port:9001 but I am not able to connect. Its saying “connecting…” always.

My Ethernet (Intel Edison RNDIS Device) IPv4 settings as:
Mask: 255.255.0.0

Most likely that could have happened due to caching issues.

Could you please show how you configure Reach and RTKPLOT?

I figured out. There was some issue with my network settings. Everything working now. Thank you very very much. I really appreciate your help.

I have one another question. DO I have to make a new topic for that?

When I setup my base latitude and longitude, I am not getting any satellites information. It just says Status: started.
lat: 0 and lon: 0 and H:0

My base is configured on Mac and Rover is configured on Windows 10.

It’s ok. We will add this functionality in the future.

@egor.fedorov @igor.vereninov I have one another question.

When I setup my base latitude and longitude, I am not getting any satellites information. It just says Status: started.
lat: 0 and lon: 0 and H:0

My base is configured on Mac and Rover is configured on Windows 10.

That’s what I was referring to. The base works if the status turned to started.

Oh ok. Thanks. Now I have to work on getting single to fix. Because its always single even if I have 6-7 green bars satellite. I have put both receivers on the two car (top).

Just make sure that corrections are getting through. You should see grey sattelite bars in the rover status.