Problem connecting to RS+

Hi, I am a user RS+ but now I have a problem to connect from my computer Windows 10 and from my Phone, Huawei P smart.
how can I solve it?

Thanks.

Victor Ochoa
Mexico

1 Like

Have you followed the First Setup procedure?

2 Likes

Hi Victor,

Could you please tell us what is the LED status on Reach RS+? Have you connected to the same network as Reach?

Con relación a mi pregunta respecto a la conexión wifi con un HAWUEI Psmart2019, realice lo siguiente mismo que comparto con ustedes:

1. Encender el RS+ (observar que las luces queden encendidas).
  2. Desde el smartphone conectarse a la red reach.XXXXX.
  3. deshabilitar los datos moviles del smartphone.
    4.abrir la app reachview, 2.16.2
    5.habilitar nuevamente los datos moviles del smarthphone.
    6.En el panel de reachview seleccionar la opción BLUETOOH. y emparejar el RS+ con el smartphone.
    7.comprobar la conexión y la vista del mapa openstreet.

Ready

Please keep posts in English, so everyone can participate without having to translate every single time.

1 Like

Regarding my question regarding the Wi-Fi connection with a HAWUEI Psmart2019, do the following that I share with you:

1.Turn on the RS + (note that the lights are on).
2.From the smartphone connect to the reach.XXXXX network.
3.Disable mobile data on the smartphone.
4.open the reachview application, 2.16.2
5. Re-enable the mobile data of the smartphone.
6.On the reachview panel, select the BLUETOOH option. and pair the RS + with the smartphone.
7. Check the connection and view of the openstreet map.
Ready

Every LEDS are ON

7 posts were split to a new topic: Issue with accessing Reach in ReachView

Hi Victor,

Do I get it right that you want to output Reach position to the PC? In this case, could you please send us a screenshot of the Bluetooth tab of ReachView app?

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.