I just send email to support team and the auto-reply requested me to send the inquiries in this forum for quicker response so hope experts here can help. Im pasting the email here
Blockquote We are BIM Solution provider in Malaysia. We have been looking at your products and need a few technical inputs to help us decide. Would be awesome if your team could enlighten us on your products regarding the following questions.
1. is it possible to use Mavic Pro;
2. Phantom 4 Pro is already discontinued as being claimed by local re-seller;
3. How many Ground Control Point are required if we use your product? Some websites claim need to establish 5 GCP for PPK or RTK purpose;
4. Your base have removable batteries or its a rechargeable built in batteries?
5. Do you have local support team?
6. Lets say we have 9km of road alignment to be surveyed and we break it into 500 meters for each survey. How to go about this?
7. We plan to extract point clouds, surface and monthly progress photo of the site for the whole project duration. We aim to collect the data every 2 weeks, 2 Drones, 1 on standby and 1 on duty with extra batteries of course and it will be 2 days field works.
8. Can you propose a setup for us because we need to provide details to our clients.