PPK point extractor software

Christmas are over, but there are still some presents left. New version of PPK Point extractor. :slight_smile:

Finally, I had some time to get some things done with the project. New version includes some bugfix and some new functionality (and bugs, obviously). I had to update Electron to version 6, so there must be bugs somewhere.

New features:

• POS filtering by signal quality. Yes, you can choose now to filter only Q1 data, or add Q2 and Q5, if you need. Works for individual points, as well as batch processing.
  • Some statistics - there are now additional statistics about the point. Two different measurements - 1) delta, which is just an arithmethic mean of all distances from measurements to centroid. 2) var, that is a variance of all distances. You can use these measures for your quality checks.
  • Point plot is now showing all your measurements with colors. Colors represent signal quality.
  • Exporting includes all statistics - number of measurements in each quality (Q1, Q2, Q5), statistics about the point (delta and var on all 3 axis).

Windows version of the software is here -Posprocessor v0.3.0.

If you see any bugs, don’t hesitate to put them here. As well as new feature requests. Especially to those, who use PPK UAV systems and use my software. What else must be added to the functionality?

8 Likes