Ppk kit emlid on phantom 4 pro

Hello!
I have an reach rs2 receiver and a phantom 4 pro. I want to upgrade my drone with a ppk kit, and i saw on ebay several offers, from China. All have in common L1 antenna, and they post process the data with rtklib. The offers from ebay are: : dji phantom 4 A P update RTK PPK Survey Mapping drone emlid inside, and YunFan DJI Pantom4 PPK GNSS GPS. I want to obtain better precision with less CGP.
Can someone help me with an advice for upgrade.
Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Why not integrate an Emlid M+ instead? There are kits to do exactly that.

3 Likes

Thanks. At the moment i am searching for the best solution.

1 Like

Hi Sam,

Reach M+/M2 requires a connection to the drone’s camera via a hot shoe to register the events. However, the camera on DJI Phantom 4 Pro doesn’t provide hot shoe access.

There are some custom solutions like the one Gabriel has pointed out. As far as I know, they require some hacking as the DJI system doesn’t allow easy integration with 3rd-party equipment. So, we can hardly support you with this.

2 Likes

Hi. The solution for the integration with the M2 and M+ is this Kit:
PPK KIT PHANTOM4 (USD$250)
From Metta Technologies
Link: PPK KIT PHANTOM 4 PRO | METTATEC
The video of the product review: PPK Kit Phantom4 - Turn your Phantom 4 into a PPK system - YouTube
Best regards.

3 Likes

Thank you! I received the Ppk kit for the ph4.

Wish you all the best!

1 Like

Hi Sam. I also have the Metta kit with M+. Have you been able to test it out? How are you handling the log file on M+ stopping during battery change? Multiple log files for post-processing?

I have reach M2. Did not manage yet to test it. Will keep you updated. But i think the solution is multiple log files post-processed togheter.

Hola Julio, hacen envios a Paraguay?? cual es el metodo de pago??

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.