Point timestamps can't be converted

Good morning, I am trying to process data from a survey using Emlid Studio with the Stop & Go option whit RV3, the survey is done with Fiel Genius, I was able to obtain the timestamps for each point, which were entered into a csv file with the ReachView 3 format, however, when processing the information I get the following message: " Point timestamps can’t be converted. Make sure that you are using CSV from ReachView 3"

What is the correct format of entering timestamps?

I attach the files in the following link

Do you tried stop n go survey with reachview 3 app before? If yes,
Then you can export the project as csv file and you can see what is exactly CSV format file that ES Want…
I’ve see your csv, you can edit your averaging start and averaging end time column, maybe you forgot to convert GPST to UTC (your data is still in GPST)

Hi Herson,

Welcome back to our forum!

With this mode in Emlid Studio, we recommend using the file exported from Emlid Flow (upgraded ReachView 3 app) as it’s the only way to ensure you’d get the desired results. It’s quite hard to predict whether this trick with the timestamps from FieldGenius will work okay.

The timestamp format is the local time with the UTC zone.

Thank you very much for your answer, it is correct, I forgot to convert GPST to UTC, could you please share the csv file that I use?

Pozo Seco (edit by bimbo-2).zip (3.8 KB)

Thank you very much, I am indebted to you.

You are welcome…:slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.