New reach M2

Courtesy of andreas ortner on twitter, viewed in intergeo 2019

8 Likes

Whaaaaaaat?! Nice!

3 Likes

Thats what I’m looking for.

4 Likes

Has anyone heard the issues mounting with the RS2 dropping satellite communications on the L2 channel? Apparently EZSurv has many customers with this issue and I hope that the similarities between those and the M2 build don’t have the same issues. This probably won’t be noticeable in RTK, but people are seeing it when analyzing in PPK. It makes me a little leary about the RTK quality though… There is a thread already here.

Wonder how much?

Obviously between $265 and much less than $1899!

Maybe $599 low to $999 high?

Hell, let’s just go with the same price as the M+ at $265! ; )

2 Likes

My bet is $629.83 Bob. Maybe matching the price scaling from the RS+ to the RS2. $5k for the whole setup with a P4P and Tuffwing is still HALF the cost of a P4RTK… and you can’t make their internal GPS a rover. Wait until @VanavaraDigital gets ahold of this!

3 Likes

For what we need gets ahold ? )))

New M2 is cool, I think.
Waiting for it will in stock…

5 Likes

@tatiana.andreeva

Can you share any information about this device that someone saw at intergeo? I am assuming this is the reworked m+ that is now dual frequency. Does it have the f9t or f9p unit in it, is there an estimated release dat and price? This is very exciting again great job emlid for bringing these products to the table! I would also guess these will be a fair bit more expensive due to the fact going from a L1 antenna to a dual frequency can be a fair bit more expensive!

3 Likes

Wouldn’t we all laugh if it was a hoax?! :rofl:

1 Like

I’m betting that it isn’t, only a matter of time before they have dual frequency rover unit.

2 Likes

??? RS2?

Patience, guys! Emlid team is working hard in the Intergeo and has not much time to reply on your comments here. I can confirm, that Reach M2 is not a hoax, I was holding it in my hands. :slight_smile: It is a L1/L2/L5 GNSS receiver in the same formfactor, as M+. I think, more information will come from Emlid team next week.

Device is awesome!!!

7 Likes

Pretty hard to mount the rs2 in a small form factor multicopter or fixed wing! Hahaha @jurijs.jeshkins thank you for the info, can’t wait to hear more!

There will be even better news, regarding the software. :wink:

6 Likes

Now that would be AWESOME! :partying_face:

Localization. :star_struck:

2 Likes

@jurijs.jeshkins
Yeah, it was pretty neat indeed!

It is gonna be one more awesome year for Emlid users!

6 Likes

Yeah. Intergeo leaked some cool stuff…
Hype through the roof yet :beers::beers::sunglasses:

7 Likes

Fresh.

Frick’n PLEASE LOCALIZATION!

But I am guessing COORDINATE SYSTEMS at the least.