New Data Collector

I use the Ram clamp and ball sockets with a Quadlock to the ph. I use the same on my dirt bike for ph nav. Solid as and quick release/on is one handed!!!

1 Like

Seems I missed this so here’s a view of tablet and phone knobs:

I had to cut the silicone backing on that specific tablet case because the adhesive plate is huge, but it means it will never come off. For my phone, the magnetic knob also serves as a finger loop and I used it to hold my phone on 5k runs. It’s solid, the VHB adhesive is bomber.

1 Like

Have two of the exact same. Bought them on Amazon. Even have one on the boat to hold the phone at full speed. They are great and can affix to a pole, door handle, truck cap. Great find.

1 Like

How does the screen looks under direct sunlight?
Is it sunlight readable?
I am between Oukitel WP5 Pro - WP8 Pro and Ulefone Armor X8.
As for the pole mount I will use this one. It will fit any ~75-80mm width phone.

It is very bright. The only real advantage I see the WP5 has over the WP8 or the X8 is the 8000maH battery. The X8 has an octa-core processor whereas the WP5 is a quad-core.

That’s a nice mount. Very similar to what we use with our Topcon data collectors.

Thanks for the info.
The WP5 Pro is also 8-core. I am leaning towards Ulefone X8 because of the design and i hope that these phones have similar displays.
As for the pole mount I have one from seco and the one in the link. Both are of excellent quality and very convenient. I use them with old WM6 data collectors from 2010. But now is time to move on and go with android.

1 Like

in the market I buy this and is very cheap

one for tablet and one for phone m

Where would I get one?

One last question about WP5. The specs list the weight 370gr which seems wrong. I have seen it listed as 265gr.
370gr seems too much. Can you confirm the weight of the WP5? For me weight is important factor because I like to have a lightweight rover to carry around.

I’m not sure what you consider light for a data collector, but considering true data collectors are much larger it seems pretty light for what it does unless you are wanting to use it as your phone as well. Keep in mind that it does have an 8000mAh battery. I had to measure in ounces, but it translated to about 315-320g.

My Getac is 350gr which I consider very light but most android rugged phones fall in the 200-250gr category. WP5 weight is above average but it must be the big battery as you mentioned.
Thanks again.

1 Like

360° bike motorcycle handlebar mount holder universal for iphone samsung phone Sale - Banggood.com

That a great design, but no way a rugged phone or regular phone with a case will fit in there.

this article expands to the necessary dimensions either a galaxy 9 up

What about thickness?

you just have to look for motorcycles there’s a big infinity for any case there are some that bring leagues but that get more weak

1 Like

That’s what I’m talkin’ about! It’s different than the one in the link above no?

that’s when I saw the braquet the cost of house specialized in those artifacts became very expensive and I gave myself the task of going looking for which one could serve me and I found those two that I have given him a lot of work and I only spent like 40 dlls for both

1 Like

Very nice! Thanks for sharing.