Navio2 with Ardupilot and ROS melodic

I want to run Ardupilot and ROS melodic on PI3 with navio2. Is there a image file to download or steps to install?

Hi Jirat,

Welcome to our community forum!

Our Navio2’s Raspian image contains ROS Kinetic. At the moment, we are not planning to upgrade ROS’s distribution in our image to Melodic. If you want to install ROS Melodic you can use pi-gen-navio tool to build a custom Raspbian image for your goals.

Thank you very much.

I try to create roscpp from navio2’s image but my node is crash. “…may conflict with libboost_system.so.1.67.0…” message show while compile. is there something wrong?

Hi Jirat,

Thanks for your patience!

According to the suggestions I’ve found, you need to specify which version you’re willing to use. You can do it either with the BOOST_DIR specification or by modifying the client library of roscpp. Apart from this, I’m afraid I can’t be of much help.

Hi Jirat,

I’d like to tell you that we have released the new image for Navio2 with the support of the latest ROS distribution - Noetic.

You can check out the details in this community forum thread. It’d be great if you shared how it works for your setup.

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.