Missing Events inVer 2.5

I’m in doubt but may be an issue with cable in my case

1 Like

The same problem for me. I can´t see any solution. Shall I have to go back to an older reachview app version.?
Galileo is not important for me now ( I think he died). Please, I need a definitive answer.-Thanks anyway

Going back to the older app version won’t help, as this is the receiver’s internal firmware. Unfortunately, rolling this back is not possible. As long as you stick with one of the configurations I’ve discussed earlier, everything should be fine.

Hi Egor,
Did you get time to watch my logs ?

They found a solution?

Hey Adam,

I am also from Canada and will need to work in the cold environment very soon like -15 degree. Just read you have successfully flew and mapped in the Arctic with Pixhawk and Reach. Just wondering did you experience any problem in such cold weather regarding Pixhawk, Reach and the camera (It looks like you are using a SONY A6000 if I guess right)
Thanks very much!

Tantan

Hi Tantan,

No problems to report! We were lucky in that the temperature didn’t drop below -10°C while out in the field. We also had a lot of sun, and almost had a problem with the Reach Basestation becoming too hot. I’ve flown the Pixhawk is -25°C and haven’t had any issues. I just always try to keep my batteries as warm as possible. We had 4 sets of batteries while in the Arctic, and stored them in a case with a heat source until they need to be swapped out.

Cheers,
Adam

Thanks a lot for your information and recommendation on keeping the batteries warm. We are here in SK can easily get to below -15. In theory we should not fly but we would like to test out and see if every piece of the system is able to work under such low temperature. It will be fun…

Hi I have a Doubt: where change the configuration, for example GPS on 14 Hz, only in the Rover Setup, or both ? or Base can set up different configuration? or base and rover will have equalt configuration systems satellyte and frecuency?

Cheers

@egor.fedorov

At what time mark input frequency did you do the automated tests? I assume 1 Hz?

In general, you don’t really need base corrections faster than 1 Hz, so yeah, only rover.

Definitely 1 Hz or less.

Hi Egor,

Kozuch pointed to your packet loss table over at the u-Blox forum, and it got me thinking. If your NEO-M8T module has the FW 3.01 ROM you should be able to erase the FLASH, and use the eFuse settings to allow the ROM version to provide GPS+GLONASS+GALILEO via RXM-RAWX at 5 Hz or 10 Hz with negligible packet loss.

On a brief test over 34195.5 seconds, I got 341936 complete messages. ie 99.99%

While I’m not going to recommend this to the average users who don’t have the TIM firmware it might be worth a lab test on your end.

-Clive

https://forum.u-blox.com/index.php/18915/neo-m8t-cpu-usage-monitor

Also I can provide RINEX and UBX dataset privately if that would be helpful.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip, will definitely check this out.

1 Like

@egor.fedorov

Have you already tried what @clive1 suggests? Should that work it seems like a big performance boost…

2 posts were split to a new topic: 3Hz option for Galileo