Log file error when click download

Hi guys, I have a problem when download a log file. This is the screenshot of error

@emlidreach @SSPrecisionAg @support2

Hi @dicky,

Judging from the error, It looks like the device was shut down right at the finish of the compression progress, which caused this error. But you can send us a Full System report at support@emlid.com, and we will double-check.

To ensure that this issue won’t happen in the future, we have released an update (32 Beta version 1), and in this version, the compression should be finished correctly even if the device is shutting down at the same time. Ultimately, this will be part of the stable version as well.

My suggestion is to perform the survey again and check the Logging tab to see if your logs are completely compressed and saved on your Reach after you stop logging.

2 Likes

Hi @olesia.riman thank you for your response. My emlid now with my team in a project, so not possible for update using laptop, so I ask them for do not to shutdown RS before finishing compress the log file.
This is the system report.

RSDicky_ReachRS2+_20240405_SystemReport.zip (4.3 MB)

Thanks for the report. I’ve looked into it, and from it, it also looks like the device was shut down before the compression process, as I suspected. So, the fix should work in your case. Please also note that we don’t recommend using the Beta version on the working projects.

2 Likes

Thank you @olesia.riman

1 Like