How to manage your Emlid Account and get the most out of it

To sync your survey projects between different devices, we always recommend using Emlid Account. In one of our previous posts, we told you about the benefits that come from this. Today we’d like to share with you some tips on how to use your Emlid account.

Double-check the login method you use

We offer several ways to create your Emlid account—with an email and a password or using your Apple, Facebook, GitHub, or Google account. Accounts created using different methods are treated as separate ones, even if they are using the same email address. So we recommend double-checking the method to log into your account successfully.

Identify the required account

To access the data you need, make sure you are using the account that is associated with it. For example, if you have two accounts, one with the Survey subscription and one without, make sure you sign in with the account you need. The same applies if you have a personal account and an account you use at work.

Ensure data sync

Sometimes you see that the data is not visible on another device, and the account you are using is the correct one. This can happen if you haven’t signed in for a long time. In this case, the app will usually ask you to sign in to resume syncing. You can check if you need to do this in the Profile tab of the Emlid Flow or Emlid Flow 360 app.

Get the most of your Emlid Account

Your Emlid account also allows you to access our Community forum and Emlid Caster. Just use the same login method you use to log in to your Emlid account and start communicating with other users or set up RTK communication via Emlid NTRIP Caster.

Restore or change the password

And here is what happens to all of us sometimes—you forgot your password or want to change it. If you chose to log in to your Emlid account using the email and password, you can always restore it. On the login page, click the Don’t remember your password option and enter the email address associated with your Emlid Account. We will send you an email to reset your password. Using the same method, you can change your password, but first log out of your account.

Still have questions or need help with your Emlid Account? Leave a comment below or contact us at support@emlid.com.

P.S. In our previous posts, we shared with you information about main features of Reach RS3: tilt compensation and UHF radio. Don’t forget to check them out!

6 Likes

I am having a problem logging into Flow 360. I appear to have made a mistake and logged in with my Google credentials. In addition, I created an account with my Gmail address and a unique password created with Kapersky Password Manager. I signed up for the “Survey” features but am not sure how I was logged in. Both use the same email address. How can I resolve this mistake I made? I can no longer log into Flow 360. It just spins and times out with an error code:

{“error”:{“message”:“the server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.”},“opcode”:"in

Thanks in advance.

Hi Dennis! I hope you are doing well! Have you had a chance to check my last email and try my suggestions?