It seems to me that all your answers can be found on Google, and then be explained much better and more precise that can be done in a forum-post.
If you want to start a business, there are more or less 2 approaches:
- You have at lot experience within the field of work (this can always be gained, but will take time (and failures), and can find an investor to help you get started (or you have the money already).
- You have a lot of money to invest in others, and then hope they with proper business advice can make their knowledge earn back the investment and then some.
You can’t expect answers to be delivered on a silver-platter, simply because we don’t have them, and even if we have them, you might find that one business case does apply to your local environment.
I suggest googling to:
- find out how RTK works
- find out what a surveyor does for a living
- find out his responsibilities
- find out new technologies/inventions that can disrupt/revolutionize this line of work
Yes, it might take longer, and be more frustrating, but the answer will be better, longer, more precise, and in the end, make you smarter as well.