Help with incoming corrections

Oh wow, that’s crazy. I’ve heard a lot of bad things with iPhones and Emlid. I already ordered a new IPhone so hopefully it will be okay. If not, I guess I’ll be getting a second phone and it will be an android. Lol

2 posts were split to a new topic: Can’t receive corrections

The calculations in the receiver don’t depend on the mobile device you use for the survey. Do you have the data from this issue? If yes, we’d like to investigate it. The reason behind an issue with corrections is often somewhere in the setup, so we may be able to help with it remotely.

In general, Reach receivers should work properly with iOS devices. However, all mobile devices are different. That’s why we usually look into each case separately.

You can see it yourself: everything worked fine with your iPhone 14 straight away, which means that the connection works fine. However, depending on the device, it may require some adjustments in the settings.

If you face any issues connecting your receiver to a network, create a new thread or write us at support@emlid.com. We will check together what we can do.

1 Like

No, I do not have the data, I just will not use IOS, every high-end manufacturer like Leica and Trimble uses Windows and Android, no one uses IOS.
Therefor neither will I.

2 Likes