Help ME! (to set up corrections over TCP with my Reach RS)

Hi Fernanda,

Did you see this tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94ye38RlYxM&t=238s ?

2 Likes
  1. Good afternoon, if that video I already saw it, a question you know if I can collect by bluetooth with mobile topographer?

2. Maybe I do not understand why:
    I asked for an explanation to connect them by port LoRa, they made me make the connection on the internet, then I asked if the next time I turned on the devices they were already confgured

3. I asked for an explanation to do the configurations without internet (that is, I work in the field I do not have internet) that I used to connect the two devices to the same network, if I leave one network and enter another and that the configurations are lost .

To use Mobile Topographer, you will need to first configure mock location. Tutorial here.

You only need Internet connection the first time, to perform an update. Once you configure communication by LoRa, it will work regardless of the Internet availability.

1 Like

Hello, hey I have a problem in the bluetooth when I go to do the correction I get SEND ERROR (111) and for more than I do the pariedad I get the same.

Send error 111 will only show if you do not press connect from your phone. Did you watch @TB_RTK’s video?

Hey thank you very much, I could make the connection by bluetooth, but the mobile topographer is not collecting me, I have to do it for the application and it worked for me.

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.