Has anyone succeeded in processing the data from REACH/Reach RS to Trimble Total Control or Trimble Geomatic Office or Trimble Business Control?

You can directly import any rinex version to TBC. but mostly the rinex generated by emlid does not show automatic in the project when you import it. You must chect the point and rename it. Then, it will appear in the TBC Project plan. You can sent me also your rinex so i can try it…

You can directly import any rinex version to TBC. but mostly the rinex generated by emlid does not show automatic in the project when you import it. You must chect the point and rename it. Then, it will appear in the TBC Project plan. You can sent me also your rinex so i can try it…

Hi I try to do it but i could’nt when I import the rinex files don’t show me the start and end time (see the print screen)
Can you help me please, i doing something wrong??

Agustin,

To get the times, you need to review the updates of the TBC (Support_check for updates), after that, the start and end times appear.

To give you a fixed solution, besides importing the observation files, you also import the efemerides files and you’re done.

Regards,

Jairo Ojeda

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.