Has anyone succeeded in processing the data from REACH/Reach RS to Trimble Total Control or Trimble Geomatic Office or Trimble Business Control?

*Has anyone succeeded in processing the data from REACH/Reach RS to Trimble Total Control or Trimble Geomatic Office or Trimble Business Control?

Hi Yasser,

Do you use demo version or full version of the above software packages?

I have a full version of those software. i tried many UBX sample data file and converted using emlid rtklib version to get rinex 3.0. But TRIMBLE software doesnot recognize the rinex generated by rtklib. By the way, I am Land Surveyor. I would like to test the the rinex generated by rtklib to be processed on trimble software.

Yasser,

Thanks for the report!

We will check it and look into possible reasons.

@Yasser_Arafat_Tuanad

Have you tried to convert the .ubx from reach, with rtkconv, but the target version of rinex, under version 2.11 ?

I had similar problem using old versions of Grafnav/Grafnet, where the program do not recognize new versions of Rinex.

Best regards,

Yes. Today I has processed a emlid base station with geodetic control bases using TBC 2.2 software. Fixed quality result!

1 Like

Can you please share me the data and report your processed?

of course. send me your email, please. i´m a new user and can´t send atachments…

my email is ytuanadatu@gmail.com, please provide the raw data un ubx format and your step by step procedure. I would like to replicate the processed. Thanks!

Hello Yasser, if you have received that email. Please can you share it with the community to avoid same question from other members.

Thank you

Unless you want bots to collect your email and spam the heck out of it etc, you might not want to make (edit) your email public or modify it in code. I.e blahblah AT gmail DOT com. Bots probably got that figured out as well though.

Waiting for an answer

the process shared by evandro was sent already in your email.

Hello sir @Yasser_Arafat_Tuanad , I am experiencing this problem now. TBC can’t read my RINEX 3.03 directly exported from Reach view. I am counting on you, hope to hear from you soonest.

Kindly provide your email. so i can sent the step by step procedure. Thanks

Kindly find the attached file.Step by Step procedure is TBC 01-TBC 09.

2 Likes

You could send me the step by step to my mail please, I am interested in how you pass the EMLID files to rinex, or what version of Rinex you use to read them directly in TBC, in advance thank you very much and sorry for my english is just google translates
luck

1 Like

sorry
my mail hdiazs@gmail.com

Here’s my email sseradscic@gmail.com, thank you!

I’m having this prob as well. TBC can’t read my RINEX 3.03 w/c is downloaded directly from the device.