First time trying post processing

Now that I have the Post Processed data, I thought that I might find my points that I collected using the survey function.

I thought that they would be in the _events.pos file but it appears to be blank. How do I correlate the post processed track with my survey points?

Hi Frank,

Your results look good.

I thought that they would be in the _events.pos file but it appears to be blank. How do I correlate the post processed track with my survey points?

_events.pos file contain coordinates for time marks if you have some. Time marks can be collected during PPK mapping if you connect Reach M+/M2 to a camera. You can learn more here.

In other cases, you have one continuous log. The feature you described is called Stop&Go. At the moment, RTKLib doesn’t support that. However, if you know time spans for all your points, you can process the log by these time spans.

It’d be great if you could create a separate topic about that. It will help us not to get confused.

Svetlana,
Thanks for the reply. I searched the forum and found lots of good information describing ellipsoidal VS orthometric measurements. I won’t need to open a new topic since it’s been well covered previously.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.