Few Satellites in RS2

What is the frequency of the cuts, when they are present?

in version 2.20.8 the cuts are very followed and in version 2.21.2 it happened to me twice as much in rover as in the base

Hi Luis,

Could you send me the Full System reports from both base and rover in PM?

1 Like

Hi, @agrimgalina, I think I have the same problem in my ppk files. Because of the cuts in base and Rover logs, I mostly get float solutions at points where there are medium tree canopies and with relatively short baselines (under 1.5km). And I started experiencing this after I updated it to the current stable version. Initially I thought it was a problem with medium canopy that was present at where I normally collect some data. Later, I thought not because prior to that, I used to collect data at similar, much denser and at longer baseline(18km-22km) than the ones I have problem with but I always achieved fixed solution with very good RMS. I thought I didn’t have enough evidence to make a post. Well, not until I started to view the data quality through rtklib after your submissions. Conclusion; you’re not alone and I trust emlid will always solve our problems. It’s frustrating sometimes but let’s be patient as we’ve always been. Have a nice day! Gracias!

Hey there,

Sorry it took so long to get back to you!

We’re working on fixing this issue in the upcoming v2.23.0-dev release. I’ll let you know once the update is out.

It’d be great if you could run the same tests once the new firmware version is available.

1 Like

Thanks @polina.buriak. we’ll be watching this space!

thanks, we wait for the solution

Hey there,

In the v2.23.0 dev release, we’ve fixed some issues that might cause such behavior. Would it be possible for you to update your units to this version and test if the issue persists?

I’d like to point out that once you update to the dev version, returning to the stable release will require the reflashing of the unit.

Hi Polina! Already upgrade to version 2.23. These days I make some observations and send them the files. Cheers Luis

1 Like

I’m eager to know about your results @agrimgalina . I’m even scared to upgrade to any later version these days. Version 2.21.1 was so stable for me and never had issues.

Hi @agrimgalina, have you been able to conduct the test yet? I’d like to know your assessment.

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.