Features suggestions

Hello,

Coming from Trimble Access, I have a few suggestions for the app.

First one : Key in coordinates
If I am in the field without a csv file and need to stake out a point, I would like to be able to key in the coordinates of a single point or a couple of points without a csv created before in the office.

EDIT : I found it, it is already in Flow.

Second suggestion : Import CSV file without header.
I am used to generating a csv file without header with only PENZD. Could you make like some software an import function that count the first line as the first point and you tick the option “ignore first X lines” when headers are used ?

Also for entering coordinates for base position, it would be interesting to import coordinates from a csv file or choose an already imported point.

Best regards

4 Likes

Hi @ScanIT,

In Emlid Flow, you can import CSV (PENZD) where the columns shouldn’t have a header. Did you have a chance to try it?

Screenshot 2024-04-23 at 11.59.11

As you mentioned, it’s also possible to add points by typing in their coordinates. manually.

Regarding the base position, it’s possible to configure it with an already-created point by choosing a point from any project. You can find the necessary steps for it in this Support tip.

Feel free to share your experience with any of these tools!

I have another suggestions:
When using the EMLID caster with a base manually a known point, insted of saying single, could it say manual and also the mount point its using. Managing multiple teams uaing this resources, seems a little hard to keep track on whos whos. Also, it would be neat instead on expresing the number or rovers connected, i would like to see what mp the rover is getting the corrections from. For the same reasons express above.

1 Like