Experience Reach RS+

I’ll take a stab, but just according to my experience level so i’m sure others will chime in.

1. Where was the base in relation to the roof top? If it was down low then that may be causing issues with the LoRa signal stability.

2. Always setup the base first to allow it to collect good satellite coverage. At least 5-10 minutes then have it start the point averaging or enter your known coordinates. Once the base point is set then setup your rover. I run my base in Kinematic and Fix-and-Hold.

3. I think error 101 might be your receivers connection to the internet. Can you verify that it was connected?

4. Kinematic and Fix-and-Hold here as well for me. Is there a reason you are wanting PPK instead of using the RTK and the Survey feature? You can collect logs at the same time, but as long as you have a fix then you shouldn’t have to PPK. If you do PPK then you might check out the thread below on the custom program that is being built to extract points. Seems to be working well for others.