We’re happy to announce new releases for Edge.
- Relay Switch support that can turn a part of the servo header into spare GPIO pins that can be used for whatever you want
- Access point SSID and password can be now configured
- Wi-Fi power configuration can be now modified
- Wi-Fi RSSI failsafe support that fails weak Wi-Fi signals gracefully
- Emlidtool support if you want to peek into the internals of Edge
- RCIO firmware update with new indication during subsequent Edge updates
- New Linux kernel v4.14 with miscellaneous fixes
- ArduCopter: 3.5.5
- ArduPlane: 3.8.5
- ArduRover: 3.3.0
- ArduSub: 3.6.0-dev
You can read the more technical changelog over here.
- The firmware update has better control of the firmware update process and gives more useful information
- Setup Wi-Fi RSSI failsafe.
- Added Edge presets for relay switch configuration
- Added support for new Reach M+ and Reach RS+
- The RTK information indicator was fixed
- The WiFi menu has been redesigned
- The access point settings added
Here’s the more technical changelog.