DXF and Shapefile Support in ReachView 3

Would you mind sharing your phone model? These rings look slightly different than they should on your phone, so we want to check it out.

This from a handheld NAUTIZ X6

1 Like

Yep, this is how it’s supposed to look. But in @l3technologycambodia case, the outer circle is a little too small.

1 Like

BlackView 6600

Would be better if you used the compass in the IMU for directions information.

3 Likes

Hi @l3technologycambodia,

Thanks for testing it out! We’ll take a closer look at why your interface is a bit different from what we intended :slight_smile:

Also, wanted to share with you that we’re still working on improving the overall stakeout feature. So we’re collecting your feedback and suggestions :wink:

3 Likes

Can add autocad drawing?

2 Likes

Hi @rockclassic3002,

Can you please elaborate on what features are you most interested in?

on a dxf import, try to do it once with a line between the point.
so easy to know each lot

Oh, I see. We’re working on adding new geometry to the app. Keep an eye on our updates!

6 Likes

Woohoo!

4 Likes

Excellent

1 Like

Hi Polina Buriak
Congratulations to the whole team for the improvements incorporated.
Some time ago, I commented on the possibility of incorporating WKT geometry format. I suggest you retake that test.
On the other hand, I ask if you can study the possibility of exchanging the base map service, to be able to incorporate other maps (with or without internet connection).
In this way, we could (have a visual reference) while you study to incorporate new geometries.
Gracias to you and all the EMLID team.
Pablo.

1 Like

Hi Pablo,

Thank you for the feedback! Support of more background maps is already in our roadmap, but there’s no ETA for now. As for the WKT geometry, passed the idea to the team!

2 Likes

Hi Emlid Team,

I’m sure this has been asked before somewhere, but is there an anticipated timeline for line/area geometry shapefile/dxf import feature for Reachview 3? The app is impressive as is, but that would be the cherry on top for our group!

Thank you!

2 Likes

I see the app is making progress and that’s great. If you can make it possible to insert a DXF/DWG so that we can stake out the lines (like the SURVAP app). In addition, you can offset the lines to be able to locate parallels. It would be awesome!

3 Likes

Hi guys,

Thanks for your kind words! There’s no ETA for COGO I can share, but we continue to work on these features. Stay tuned, and you’ll see how they’re making their way to the app :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi guys,

Just wanted to leave an update here – linework is now available in Emlid Flow (previously known as ReachView 3) under the Survey plan. You can learn more about it from our Collect lines and Stake out lines guides. They describe the supported options and show a step-by-step workflow.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.