Does tuffwing or teokit work with reach m2?

Some one know what is the job of the TEOBOARD? Which connect to the Ashot cc.

Well, last day in Texas for shelter-in-place before we officially go back to work in the officeā€¦ At least when Iā€™m not flying, but the office has a way of sucking you inā€¦ so I thought I better get this doneā€¦ :grin:

@VanavaraDigital

If you try it, please let me know about the resultsā€¦
Thanks

Hey chascoadmin,
did you finally made the M2 + Ashot work?
I have the M2 and willing to buy Ashot in order to integrate it with Phantom 4 Adv/Pro.
The problem is where to find a nice mounting system.

Yes, there is no difference in how the M+ and M2 integrate and both work just fine with the Ashot by itself as well as in the Teokit configuration.

1 Like

If I am correct, the teokit mounting system connects to the board of M2. So the M2 must be put inside the drone.
I want a solution that gives me the option to remove the M2 in order to use it for other purpose.

Correct, and it is not a very easy task of getting everything to fit. Doable, but not necessarily comfortable. I think the tough wink it is the one that you are after and I would recommend looking into enhancing that with the Ashot camera trigger capture board.

Thanks for the reply.
$250 for just a mounting system is too much i think.
Better to 3d print the components and use the ashot.
I was also thinking what if just let the M2 record raw data during flight and then extract the positions by using the timestamps of the droneā€™s GPS system? Is this doable?

The Tuffwing is a 3D printed kit that includes a light sensor. Adding the AShot relieves the need for the light sensor so if you have the technology printing your own mount would make sense.

Iā€™m not quite sure what you are going for here, but we have been doing this for over a year and the workflow is well documented on this site. The timestamps of the photos are used to synchronize the image with the GPS location collected by the M2.

I just figured out that this is not possible. I thought that the exif data of the pictures taken had accurate timestamps so that they can be used to extract the xyz of the M2 antenna at the same time. But this is not possibleā€¦my badā€¦

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.