Différences in Z for a same point

Yes, I’m thinking of it, it is not that expansive in fact so…

https://docs.emlid.com/reachrs/common/reachview/status/

Yup! NO DOUBT! ; )

That’s the magic of EMLID! The RS2 is a gamechanger now! The Reach was also, but the RS2 is revolutionary!

4 Likes

How did you process the correction ?

I’m not at my computer right now, so I can’t remember if it was in a binary format, but if it was, just ran through RTKconv, and then used it as base in RTKpost. That’s the basics at least.

I gave you log of the of the mobile and the base. It was RTCM3 format for the base et UBX for the mobile, for the moment I don’t manage to use the software

Ah yes, just run correction-file through RTKconv (select RTCM3, and look into the file for the prompted start-time), which will give you a .obs file.
Then use the .obs file as base.

30 km BASE LINE = 30 CM POSSIBLE INACCURACY FROM MY UNDERSTANDING.
10 CM PER 10 KM OF BASELINE DISTANCE.

1 Like

Possible yes, but in the real world under good/excellent conditions, it will be much less.

Salut ad.cartier,
Tu peux utiliser la station la plus proche (elle est à une distance d’environ 6.8 km de ton récepteur mobile) pour post-traitement dans le Touquet ‘LETO’ : Fiche de station | RGP
voila j’ai téléchargé les données brutes journalières avec une cadence de 30 s ici : ftp://rgpdata.ign.fr/pub/data/2019/129/data_30/
que j’ai mis aussi sur Drive : LEOTO1290.zip - Google Drive
J’espère que sa peut t’aider…

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.