CS in Stop&Go

Hi,

I have two Emlid RS2’s (one base, one rover without RTK), and the base is set up over an unknown point so OPUS is used to get a better absolute location estimate. The ITRF2014 DMS Lat/Lon/Height is entered manually in the Emlid Studio Stop and Go section for the base location. What coordinate system (CS) will the corrected CSV file from the rover be in? I ultimately want to convert to UTMXXN. Are there any plans to let the user choose the surveyed points CS output in Emlid Studio without having to import/export from Emlid Flow?

Thank you!
Thomas

1 Like

Hi @Endure1,

If you add the base coordinates directly to Emlid Studio, the results will be in the coordinate system of the base. If you set your base in ITRF2014, you get the coordinates in ITRF2014.

I ultimately want to convert to UTMXXN.

You can upload the results to Emlid Flow to apply UTM. For instance, if you need a UTM projection based on NAD83(2011), you’ll need to use the NAD83(2011) coordinates of the base in Emlid Studio. You can check our Support tip for more detail.

Are there any plans to let the user choose the surveyed points CS output in Emlid Studio without having to import/export from Emlid Flow?

Currently, it’s not in our roadmap but it’s a valuable suggestion. I’ll note it!

1 Like

Thank you for that confirmation!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.