Connecting intel realsense camera to Navio2 with ROS

I am trying to connect the intel realsense camera to the Navio2 platform via ROS and followed Navio2 ROS home page but I am not able to install packages like “ros-noetic-realsense2-camera” which are needed for the installation.
Running the bash code "bash install-ROS-packages.sh “…” provided is throwing couple of errors that I managed to fix but still have one problem with the command “rosinstall_generator …” which is ignoring the packages "rosinstall_generator ‘realsense2-camera ros-noetic-realsense2-camera’ --rosdistro noetic --deps --wet-only --tar | tee noetic.rosinstall
The following unreleased packages/stacks will be ignored:realsense2-camera ros-noetic-realsense2-camera. No packages/stacks left after ignoring unreleased".
It seems that a lot of packages are not released for noetic (including realsense2-camera) and Navio2 software is providing noetic distro. It will be helpful if anyone can guide me?

Hi Mazox,

Welcome to the forum!

Yes, the Navio 2 Raspbian image supports ROS Noetic. But from the name realsense2-camera ros-noetic-realsense2-camera, it looks to me that the package should also support noetic. Can you check if you can install it by following the steps in this thread?