Can't update to v2.24.2

For some reason i am unable to update 2.24.2 and am stuck in v2.22.5. Please help it passes everything expect the reachview update.

Hi @tigersupplies121,

Please, post the screenshot of the Updater page here. It’ll help us see at what stage the update fails.

1 Like

Also updated my other RS2 to the same version yesterday without this problem.

I’m unable to update. It states and update is available and when I click on it, I get the following screen.

{
“available_version”: “2.24.2”,
“release”: {
“channel”: “stable”
}
}

Hello, Stuart!

Please, follow the instructions from here. It should resolve the issue you faced.

Hi!

Welcome to the community forum!

Please share the Full System Report from your device with me in a private message. It’ll help us understand what’s going on.

The little interweb pixie fairies must have heard me because I decided to connect both units to the net just now and both began to update successfully. I’ll test my iPhone 12 Pro on them next.

Used the update notification and it worked perfectly on both. Thanks George!

1 Like

Hi @tigersupplies121,

Thanks for sharing the logs!

We have checked the report. It seems like you can update the unit to the last stable through reflashing only. You can refer to this guide that explains how to do it.

Please note that the reflashing will remove the saved data from the unit’s memory. You may want to download all the important projects and logs beforehand.

its okay this is a brand new unit. Thanks for the link, going to try it out now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.