Hello All - new to the forum…
I searched docs and forum and saw many entries that were close but didn’t seem to solve my issue.
Detailed problem description. How does observed behavior differ from the expected one?
I was hoping to understand why I can only get Q=2 (100% of points float) in RTKLIB and not Q=1 (Fix) for the PPK solution in kinematic mode.
I am using RS+ as base (placed well closer than 1km from the rover which was on UAV) and a rover with Ublox M8P receiver.
I am attaching link to data: obs files, sp3 and clk files and my options configuration (opt.conf file)
- Data is from one UAV flight. Base recorded for about 4 hrs. prior to flight.
- I tried the standard configuration I read on this forum and elsewhere for PPK with RTKLIB
- I also tried to use 35dB SNR mask
- I also tried to use combined filter type instead of forward
- I tried to use “average of single position” or insert LLH for base.
- The RS+ base sampled at 5Hz
- I used sp3 and clk files from IGS as well. It didn’t make a difference
- I am using RTKLIB qt version 2.4.3 b8 on Ubuntu 18.04.
Base coordinates (LLH): 32.4009156909925, 34.9595945049029, 49.7153691799689
If anyone can take a look a I would really appreciate it. Also, when taking the data I did not accurately measure the RS+ height on the tripod so didn’t use this figure in the post processing. I didn’t this was the culprit but maybe I am wrong. The base location is shown in last image. There are no other RF sources nearby except the UAV COM. Trees around are about 3-4 meters in height.
Appreciate the assistance.
Some pix below
Base RS+ placement: (tripod + white circle in center of image)