Thanks for following up with me on this issue!
We follow standard connection steps for the Reach units in a field setting -
- Start Reach outside connection range of known Wi-Fi network
- Allow Reach to establish hotspot (monitor LED status)
- Connect to Reach hotspot using mobile Android device (this step works just fine)
- Open the ReachView app for Android
- Hit the “refresh” button until the ReachView app recognizes the Reach unit (this step has not been working recently - in the past we’ve been able to connect to the Reach unit through the ReachView app after hitting the “refresh” button 2-3 times, but lately it has failed to show the Reach connectivity after multiple “refresh” attempts)
- Select the Reach unit once it has appeared in the ReachView app
Since we’ve been having difficulty connecting to the Reach unit through the ReachView app, we’ve just been connecting to the Reach through a web browser on whatever operating device we are using. That’s been working just fine.
Please let me know if I can provide any additional, clarifying information.
I hope you’re well!