Autel and Local NTRIP Caster feature

Hi Svetlana,
I use your caster with my Autel Enterprise RTK with no issues. Port 2101 works fine. If we could use that port that would be great. I read and can no longer find the port issues are with there app not work with certain port ranges.

3 Likes

My autel evoII enterprise works fine with caster.emlid.com

2 Likes

Thank you all! Now, Iā€™m going to confirm with devs there are no restrictions on using the 2101 port for local NTRIP.

Iā€™ll get back with the news.

1 Like

Hi everyone,

I invite you to test the 28.2 firmware :blush: Weā€™ve changed the port for the Local NTRIP Caster to 2101. Super excited to hear your feedback!

4 Likes

By the way, we also updated our guide about integration with DJI Phantom 4 RTK and Reach RS2.

1 Like

Thank you for what you do for us. You are very efficient and close to our needs. This is what sets you apart from the rest of the world.

1 Like

Thank you for what you do for us. You are very efficient and close to our needs. This is what sets you apart from the rest of the world.

3 Likes

Iā€™m sorry, I donā€™t want to disappoint you but it still doesnā€™t work for me.

Mi dispiace, non vorrei deludervi ma a me continua a non funzionare.

Can you share your Emlid Caster settings?

Ecco,

Thatā€™s the NTRIP profile for the RS2 right? I was looking for the actual Emlid Caster configuration screen. I havenā€™t used it in a while so the interface may have changed. I can look at mine later as well.

No sorry what I posted is local ntrip not emild caster. They are two different things.

Sorry Svetlana,
I have a doubt, are you using the standard protocol RTCM 3 or 3.2 format?

Also it seems to be an account or password issue.

Maybe the IP issue? Can you test with RS2 Wifi itself? IP should be 192.168.42.1

Nothing changes, it says itā€™s a problem of incorrect account or password. But with dji phantom 4 rtk is everything fine?

Hello,
There is no feedback, so itā€™s just my problem? Where am I wrong?

Thank you

Hi Antonio,

Iā€™m really sorry to hear there are still difficulties. Letā€™s try to sort them out.

Reach RS2 support RTCM3.2 and also legacy messages. Do you think Autel requires RTCM3? The error message doesnā€™t look like itā€™s the cause of the issue.

Iā€™ve tested it with two Reach RS2, and there are no issues. I agree itā€™s not the same as with Autel drone. But it means the feature itself works fine.

Maybe Autel waits for some specific credentials? I mean, the exact number of characters or something. Iā€™d ask you to clarify with Autel support what could cause this error.

Weā€™re ready to help, but we need to know the exact reason.

Iā€™m having the same problem with the Autel EVO2 RTK, the network protocol is NTRIP V1 or V2?, I have tested with the local NTRIP with the Lefebure app and with NTRIP v2 set up it doesnā€™t connect.

I donā€™t believe is something about an exact number of character because with the emlid caster it works fine.