AUSPOS with Reach RS2 data

Hi,

Has anyone attempted to submit a Rinex file of Reach RS2 observations to the AUSPOS positioning service?

Using rtklib Demo5_b31 (and also tested latest b33a), I used convbin to convert the file to Rinex 2.11, outputting 30 second interval observations from the source 5Hz data. rtkconv was not used as checking/changing the data interval resulted in to .obs file, despite deleting the .ini file each time.

So my test data set has nominally 3 hours of data, not ideally but satisfactory for testing. On submission of this data set to AUSPOS, the emailed error message is “Data sampling interval in test.obs may change”. AUSPOS cannot get a solution.

Looking at the rinex file, this is the case, the observation times vary in the milliseconds. In my case observations vary from 13 to 6 ms behind the even second over 3 hours.

I note that PPP-CSRS yielded an acceptable solution.

I would be interesting if other users have attempted and AUSPOS solution with RS2 data, and their experiences.

Cheers,

Stu74.

There were some fixes done in the latest dev-firmware of the Reach-devices. Can you try collecting with that ?