Arducopter loop restarting raspbian 20190227

Yes Tatiana, I am using Emlidtool strictly as per documentation. Nothing has changed, i am not been able to use it. I keeps restarting, as i mentioned on my first topic. Can you please guide through something to fix it. All the pictures and symptons above are still valid. It is reproduced here from my first topic.

Would you let me know what is going on with my Navio.

Hi Domingos,

I conducted tests with Navio+ using the previous image version and may confirm that it should work. At this stage, it seems there can be 2 possible reasons for the issue you faced:

• The issue is hardware-related
  • Something is wrong with configurations

I need some time to thoroughly check your data once again to understand what may be a reason for this. I’ll write back to you with updates as soon as possible.

Ok Tatiana, i will be waiting for your conclusions.

Hi Domingos,

We’ve released the new Navio image that should fix the issue with Navio+ you encountered with the previous image. May I ask you to test it with Navio+ and let us know how it works?

Hi Tatiana, i just flew my quad, all the issues have been fixed, new image is working good. Keep doing it, thanks.

Hi Domingos,

It’s great news!

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.