Arducopter loop restarting raspbian 20190227

I am facing the following issue:
My setup:
Navio+
Fresh SD 16gb latest EMLID(today)20190227 image arducopter 3.6.5
raspberry 3b

My issues:
Arducopter start after all config done through emlidtool, wifi and lan connects.
Connects to MP but after 20 sec it disconnects by itself in a loop every 15 sec.
Same setup as before, was working good. Yesterday i did a sudo update and got the same problem as today with a fresh burned image.
Cannot perform any task on MP.

Anybody noticed that?

EMLID please, point me the link to download the previous raspbian image.

Hi @dsmoura,

You can download the previous image by following this link.
Let me know if reflashing helps

Yes Andrew, the image you provided works perfect. 20190227 keeps restaring. I mean arducopter.

Any findings on this issue? Is there anything i can do in order to use arducopter 3.6.7?

Hello,

If your Navio+ is ok with older image (20180525), you can manually upgrade to copter 3.6.7.

Follow the HowTo in my Arducopter update post:
https://community.emlid.com/t/navio2-arducopter-upgrade/10743

Marc

Thanks, i will try that and give you a feedback.

Marc, I just reflashed image 20180525, now it is not restarting but it doesn’t recognize my frsky R9 slim+. This is the same problem long ago during an upgrade, I went back to the previous image and It came back to work but now I can’t figure it out. Any clue? Thanks.

Can you confirm if you use receiver sBus-out with PPM converter to communicate with Navio+?

You also need a Bec on the servo rail to power the PPM converter.

Marc

Marc thanks for your reply. R9+slim receiver put out PPM and Sbus through LBT(listen before talk) i might be wrong but this is what i understood, also tried another receiver on PPM. Yes i am using a BEC and it is bound to the TX i have green light. PPM terminal is the one next to channel 1. It is diferent then NAVIO2, pics checked. Same exact wiring and setup was working before i started playing with upgrades.
Please if you see any other issue let me know.

Could be hardware? I mean the Navio+ itself?

Can Emlid give me an idea on what is going on with my FC?

Hi @dsmoura,

Sorry for the delayed response!

May I ask you to run the RC input example on RPi and check if measurements are changed depending on sticks movement on your RC transmitter?

This is what i get after doing as you said. Receiver is a Dragonlink now PPM selected.

Hi @dsmoura,

Could you please run the Python example?

Hi @dsmoura,

Can I ask you to connect servos directly to receiver’s channels and check whether they react on commands from RC transmitter or not?

Yes they do.

Hi @dsmoura,

I’ll try to reproduce the issue and then write back to you.

ok i appreciate.