Add funsion or buttons to RV3

Hello Emlid team.

It is possible to add a function to RV3.
Knowing two points with their coordinates, calculate a new point from the intersection of two distances

1 Like

Probably it’s best for now to obtain a third party software for COGO functions. Personally, I feel this isn’t going to be implemented any time soon. Emlid has come a long way since I joined the forum about a year and a half ago, but this probably isn’t a priority right now I think.

2 Likes

Yup.

1 Like

Hi @Ango,

Thank you for reaching out!

We understand that such a feature is indeed useful. However, it takes time as implementing COGO features requires thorough research. We definitely note your request. It will help us define the priorities.

Currently, as Bryan said, you can use 3rd-party software for your use case. This article from our docs can help you connect your receiver to the software on Android via Bluetooth.

For iOS devices, at the moment, you can use a TCP connection if chosen 3rd-party app supports this integration option. You can learn more about the TCP connection in this article from our docs.

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.