WMS Map

I wanted to inquire from when approx. the possibility of a WMS map will exist?
The available background map cannot be used in the open field.

3 Likes

That would be awesome!

2 Likes

Hi Andre,

It’s a great request! Still, not much has changed since our previous conversation from almost two weeks ago.

We understand that this is a convenient feature for you. We’re checking the ways to implement the solution for it. However, this is not an easy process so we can’t promise you any fast implementation or share the release dates.

Once we’re ready to share some news about it, we’ll definitely make an announcement and reach out in the threads!

2 Likes

Hi Boess_Infra

When I want to take a map to the field, I manually load approximate points of the work area at home and load the sector map, then in RW3, it remains as a back up and I can use it in the field.

It is a form that can you help to have a simple cartography

3 Likes

For those of us who are less proficient in this area - a video/tutorial of your methods would be deeply appreciated.
Thanks in advance
:grinning:
AML

1 Like

Hi adrian.levy99

LoadMaps

After, the map will be like a back-up

2 Likes

Terrific!!

Hi, everyone
I wanted to ask if there is already something to announce regarding WMS map integration?

1 Like

Hi Andre,

There are no updates for now. But we remember your request and will be sure to write you back in case of any news :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks for the information.
We are waiting for it very urgently.

1 Like

Hello kseniia
Is an appointment planned for the integration of WMS maps?
Can this be possible by summer?
Greetings Andre

1 Like

Hi Andre,

It is not in our nearest plans. Still, I remember it would be really handy for you. We keep the request in mind.

2 Likes

Would it be quicker to realize it with DWG or DXF plans?

Greetings Andre

Hi Andre,

The research and implementation of different backgrounds support will take us a while. For now, I can’t provide any estimations on how long they will take.

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.