WIFI Reach RTK issue

Hi
I don’t know what happens …
again new issue with wifi connection with my old reach rtk

it’s very frustrating

thx for help

Francesco

Hi Francesco,

In case you are creating a thread about an issue it is necessary to provide following information to get help:

1. Firmware image and ReachView version.
  2. System report.
  3. Detailed problem description. How does observed behavior differ from the expected one?
  4. Your step by step actions.
2 Likes

Hi Dimitry
I have this issue

I use reach at home for testing purpose but when I plug the device to the laptop I received a message usb device not recognsied (maybe driver issue ? I installed the intel driver but the issue remains) and the wifi doesn’t start so the solution is to power the device with power bank.
The other issue is that at home I have wifi connection and with this wifi active I’m not able to “reach” the device so i have to turn off my home wifi.

hope is clear

thx

Francesco

Hi Francesco,

Sorry for the delayed response!

May I ask you to give more details about the following points?

Does the device not connect to your home Wi-Fi network?

Do you mean that you can’t find the device in your home network?

hy
yes

this is my home network

I tried to create the Ospiti-TIM_2Ghz (open no pw) but when I switch to this wifi connection the device can’t recognise
If I turn off this wifi connection and start the mobile hotspot I’m able to connect the device

and using the rtk service

francesco

Hi Francesco,

Sorry it took so long to get back to you!

May I ask you to describe the LED status of the device when it can’t connect to your home Wi-Fi network? Do I understand correctly that you determine the IP address of the Reach in your home network with the ReachView app?

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.