Where is the nmea settings in EmlidFlow position streaming

Hi All! I am following a promising thread in agopengps involving the use of m2 as gnss and rtk correction source via radio. Based on this webpage, there are three menu screens when using position streaming with the last one showing options on nmea messages. For some reason, when using emlid flow on my m2 rover, nmea settings does not show on the 2nd menu screen of emlid flow!

Hi Roger,

Once you change the Format from ERB to NMEA, they will appear as shown below:

Hi!

I just changed to NMEA (refer to last screenshot) from ERB but the NMEA settings didn’t show up! Even if I go ahead and save the change and going back to edit mode (as in the image below), still the NMEA settings is missing! What can I do?

v24board_e

Is the baud rate correctly matching?

1 Like

I have not connected m2 to rs2 when I posted. I did connect the two units over lora after your comment. As it is, the position streaming was not turned on. I turned it on and went to edit mode. Selected serial (rs-232), baud rate 115200 and format NMEA. Still, as observed with M2, the NMEA setting did not show up! While the base RS2 is transmitting correction and position streaming, I checked the m2 and still no NMEA setting!
v24board_f

Hi Roger,

Please update both the receiver to the latest 31.3 firmware version and the app itself. Most likely, you don’t see this setting because either the device is on outdated firmware or the app isn’t updated.

hmm I have been checking the firmware all these times like the latest a couple of seconds ago after reading your reply. Then it says there’s the 31.3 firmware! So I now have the NMEA settings showing up. Thanks.

v24board_e

1 Like

The unit has to be connected to the internet via wifi

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.