When connecting navio2 with mission planner and radio telemetry, the error occurs as shown in the picture

Before creating a new thread please refer to the documentation for Navio2 and Navio+.

In case you are creating a thread about an issue please specify the appropriate sub-category first!

I want to connect navio2 with radio telemetry and control it remotely from the mission planner, but an error occurs as shown in the picture. How do we solve a problem like this?

Do I have to buy an additional wireless controller to control the initial flight setting?

Can’t I start the radio telemetry immediately after receiving it from the mission planner?1621486915510

Hi @jskang3456,

Thanks for your patience.

Could you please clarify whether you have completed the calibration in the Mission Planner? This guide in ArduPilot documentation should be of help.

Please share the screenshot of Mission Planner upon finishing it. We might understand what exactly went wrong.

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.