What is the most up to date firmware?

Hi!

I am new to the Emlid community and am attempting to update the firmware on my RS2s. It says it is running version 26 and I was wondering if this is the most up-to-date one that isn’t a beta. Any information would be very helpful.

Cheers,

Alice

1 Like

I believe the latest production is v.30.2
If you connect the Reach to a device with internet available, then in Flow it will tell you if there is an update.

RECEIVERS > SETTINGS > FIRMWARE UPDATES

1 Like

Hi Dave,

Thank you so much for your response!

When I connected them to the internet, I attempted to update and it said that both were up to date. Is it possible that the 30.2 is a beta release? If so, should I allow those?

Cheers,

Alice

1 Like

Hi Alice.

Beta is up to 31.3. I believe 30.2 is current stable version. Flow is telling you that Reach is up to date and it’s showing v.26 on the Receiver Info page?

1 Like

Yes, that was what was confusing me. I triple checked that I was connected to wifi so I’m a little stumped.

1 Like

If you are sure the receiver is connected to a data connection and yet still will not show the update, I would first try rebooting everything just in case.

If that doesn’t do it, then you can manually reflash the firmware with the Emlid Flash Utility. Note that this will set your device back to default settings.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.