V2.17.5 problem

I can not connect the reach RS + to wifi

Man, if you have work to do, I sure wouldn’t be using those DEV versions. : /

1 Like

Tim !!! version 2.16.2 does not fix when one loses the satellite signal and you have to turn off and turn on the RS + to fix, in version 2.17.5 fixed faster than my other GPS

2 Likes

Hi Luis,
I use a version 2.16.2 and havn’t this problem when one of my receivers loses the satellite signal sometimes I reintialise rtk mode without turn off my RS+, maybe users of this version can confirm this ?!

2 Likes

I see. Darned if you do, darned if you don’t. : /

Hello Zinou, I will make new tests and I will comment

Hi Luis,

May I ask you to specify your issues with connecting to Wi-Fi?
What’s the LED status of Reach device when it’s trying to connect?

Tatiana and I could understand how are the connections to wifi but I can not access there and does not recognize the GPS, reset my Wi-Fi network and there I can access the GPS. I went back to the stable version 2.16.2

Hi Luis,

I don’t think the firmware version might cause the issue with connecting to Wi-Fi. However, it’s hard to say what might affect as I don’t have enough information for it. If you face any issue again, please follow this template while creating a new thread:

1. Firmware image and ReachView version.
  2. System report.
  3. Detailed problem description. How does observed behavior differ from the expected one?
  4. Your step by step actions.
  5. Picture of the setup and connection scheme.
  6. If using any additional hardware please provide exact make and model.

Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks Tatiana, these are my first experiences with NTRIP and every day I learn something new. But my big problem is that connected to the hostpot rechview does not recognize the device. Tomorrow I will do some new tests and I will detail if something happens. Today I acquired a pair of RS2 because EMLID exceeds expectations. Thank you

4 Likes

It’s probably your hotspot / wifi / ntrip settings.

You’ll get it figured out, you’re just too excited receiving those (2) RS2’s! Christmas came early! ; )

1 Like

Hi Tim, I have to get used to making connections via wifi and in this country Argentina are very bad. calmly I wait for the RS2 hi hi

1 Like

Curious, do they (your country) charge you to use NTRIP CORS in your region?

Are you able to just locate known points, then set your base over that, then go about with your rover, so you don’t have to rely on internet, wifi, cellular connection to work? So just use LoRa when you can?

the nearest COrs that provide NTRIP service is 80 KM, and 50 km CORD but does not provide NTRIP service. I put on the roof of my house a brand which processed with RTKLIB an observation of 6 hours with it. And I set the coordinates to use NTRIP with my Reach RS +. This was my first experience with excellent results. Tim I’m going to pass the configuration of the Argentina Network. Since 2004 I am a professor at the National University of Cordoba and I was a teacher in charge of the CORS UCOR but due to economic problems it has not been possible to increase the number of CORS, so EMLID has given me a great solution.

2 Likes

http://www.ign.gob.ar/NuestrasActividades/Geodesia/Ramsac/Mapa

I live in the sierras of Cordoba 160 km from Cordoba City, I travel once a week to teach classes at the university

1 Like

http://www.ign.gob.ar/NuestrasActividades/Geodesia/RamsacNtrip

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.