V 2.17.3 Stakeout

I am using version 2.17.3 and I have not had initialization problems, so if I see the age of differencial ,it is very high by the moment. I still have problems to understand the putting in the center of the stakeout bubble.

e it is very difficult to know where to move graphically, you need two numeral addresses to be able to correctly center the stakeout

2 Likes

Hi @agrimgalina,

May I ask you to tell more about your difficulties with the stakeout tool?

1 Like

In the second image I do not know where I need to go to focus the stakeout. If I go to the north, the bubble goes in the opposite direction! How is the system to correctly locate in which direction?

Hi @tatiana.andreeva In the second image I do not know where I need to go to focus the stakeout. If I go to the north, the bubble goes in the opposite direction! How is the system to correctly locate in which direction?

Hi @agrimgalina,

Have you tried to click on a button with a compass needle?
It makes the map North-oriented.

Hi @tatiana.andreeva ahhhh no and then I follow the north direction for the stake out? there is not a video that explains the satakeout?

Hi @agrimgalina,

In the meantime, we don’t have a stakeout video guide.
However, the stakeout workflow is described in our docs. Have you already seen this guide?

@tatiana.andreeva hi If I can reach the point perfectly at 50 cm but when I have the bubble almost to be in the center I do not know where to go to reach the correct stakeout. If I go forward, the bubble goes backwards and if I go to the right, it goes to the left. I do not know how to do it correctly

And if you then turn 180 deg, you’re not facing north?

@wizprod Hi Chistian! is that I do not understand how is the method of stakeout? I am accustomed with two linear and non-graphic measurements

Have you tried facing north?

@wizprod With your Chistian ideas I will be testing!

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.