Upload .csv

Is your default iPhone keyboard English? Maybe you should “copy” the headings from above or from the template. Then ‘paste’ them in ReachView.

If that works, then your iPhone keyboard is using different unicode characters that ‘look’ the same (but are not the same) and that is causing the trouble.

3 Likes

Great fact, I’m going to test and write the results.

Thanks @andrew.yushkevich Bide

1 Like

I ran into this issue as well and it was because I did not have the first row as @bide is explaining. Now I review all of my files as text documents to make sure that first row is there and in proper format. You can do this by forcing the extension .csv to a text document .txt, open it in Note Pad (Windows users). Once you confirm it’s in good order, force the extension back to .csv. This also helps identify other issues with the format that may result from exporting from Excel.

2 Likes

Praise for Bide, it works as you said.

I just made my columns (coordinates and elevation) in the app Notes on my iPhone I copied and pasted it in reachview, there was no problem.

Thanks Bide.

3 Likes

@bide = genius

:wink:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.