Unable to publish set_point topics due to apm_config.yaml

Hi guys.
I’m using Navio2 on RPi3 (ArduCopter 3.6.5) and am trying to publish messages to the setpoint_raw/attitude topic with ROS.

However, upon publication I get an error message :

“Recieved thrust, but ignore_thrust is true: the most likely cause of this is a failure to specify the thrust_scaling parameters on px4/apm_config.yaml. Actuation will be ignored.” from the function void attitude_cb in setpoint_raw.cpp

Some digging in Github and the Arducopter community lead me to this RP:

https://github.com/mavlink/mavros/commit/762895ccc01a3ae3b2de9a3f4dfc894afdd65668e

Which states that the error is caused due to a typo (an extra space) that needs to be fixed in the apm_config.yaml file in /opt/ros/kinetic/share/mavros/launch.
I have corrected the file, saved it, reloaded configuration (daemon-reload), rebooted RPi, yet nothing changes, the message is still there.

Does Navio treats this file differently? Do i need to recompile the changes somehow? Would be happy for any assistance!
I have attached a screencap of the relevant panes (bottom left message publish, bottom right the fixed yaml file)

Thanks.

Hi @Benykoz,

It seems this issue is from the mavros side. I’m afraid we hardly can help you with it.

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.