Just tried to reflash an REACH RTK device to v2.20.8 using the guide online (run flashall.bat and watch the cmd window).
Unfortunately, the reflash seems to have crashed (the cmd window closes suddenly) and now the device is inaccesible.
The led goes magenta (blue + red) and after some time seems to reboot.
- I have installed the Intel Edison driver.
- The Wifi hotspot is not visible
- Trying to reflash again doesn’t get me anywhere
- Is there supposed to be a reboot button on the edison board?
- Should I be trying v2.21.1?
- Where might I find the logs for the attempted install?