Time Mark Pin on Reach connected to which pin on the Ublox Module?

Hi

I just saw that you have a “Time Mark” pin on the DF13 connector. The documentation states that it is a direct connection to the Ublox module. Does somebody know to which specific pin it is connected on the NEO-M8T?

I would be interessted on the 0.25Hz-10MHz frequency output signal of the Neo M8T for the base station and I would like to avoid soldering onto the actual Ublox hardware.

Thank you very much and regards
Andreas

@sixtimesseven Hi!

I would be interessted on the 0.25Hz-10MHz frequency output signal of the Neo M8T for the base station and I would like to avoid soldering onto the actual Ublox hardware.

I think that you need “Time Pulse” pin, not “Time Mark”. It is labeled as PPS in our documentation and is connected directly from Intel Edison to TIMEPULSE pin on NEO.

1 Like

Thank you for your quick replay. Yes I know that the NEO has Time Pulse Pins. What I was wondering was wether these are connected to the DF13 outputs or not.

Apperently not. to bad that means I have to solder them directly to the NEO.

Thank you and regards
Andreas

Hi @sixtimesseven, It would be great to know if you made any progress with this?

Having access to the Time Pulse pin would be extremely useful for a number of applications.

Please let me know what you did in the end.

Kind Regards