The result of processing raw data is that the positioning flags are floating

@egor.fedorov If I set RTK mode, raw data can be used for PPK processing? I am doing this right now.I use RTK to transfer data using wifi, the map path of the webpage is displayed as green, but the data is processed by RTKLIB and some of the path turns to orange (Q = 2).

This is the result of another human-mobile test on the ground that I did not have on hand, that is, I did not test it on the plane and ruled out interference on the aircraft side.
I have encountered before the loss of pos data, I think some of the original data will be lost (due to limitations of hardware processing capacity.) I see the obs data, the week-hop phenomenon occurs at the same time.

@egor.fedorov What AwesomOY’s meaning is that can we use reach working at mode of RTK&PPK same time? Why I ask this is bucause we had a test today, and the result was wired. We just held up the rover reach over head, and had a walk test.The result was:

RTK mode is good. All green(Fixed).
rtk mode

But PPK mode is not good. Got yellow points.
ppk mode

We have checked the Cycle slip, also found movement that all satellites was lost.

Is there some bugs of writing raw data to the storage?

Waiting for your answer!:sob:

1 Like

Which version of RTKLIB do you use?

@igor.vereninov The version of RTKLIB is ver.2.4.3 Emlid b28

I had one case like this where the entire flight was fix, and awesome, but the logged data never managed to recreate it. Eventually I gave up and used the RTK data, but will look at the raw files again to see if I have a similar problem.

@egor.fedorov, @igor.vereninov, @TB_RTK
I put the antenna up nearly 20cm, everything seems normal again. I think the module may be electromagnetic interference.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Setting base coordinates during PPK

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.