Test RTK vs PostProcessing

Hi
I perform a test collecting some points in RTK and in single mode.

I post processing the single with the rinex produced by the same station that provided me the RTK corrections but the result (of postproc) is quite different form RTK.

Can I upload the data to check what’s it’s wrong?

thx

Francesco

Yep, upload via The Forum or I.e WeTransfer.

Hi
attached the dataset

thx

Francescodataset_emlid.zip (2.4 MB)

1 Like

Do you know the base station reference coordinate?

Ran your data. Unfortunately I can’t crossreference the RTK data, as the raw-data doesn’t span that file. Can you upload that data as well?

Hi what do you mean “the raw-data doesn’t span that file” how you can understand this ?

I’m able to post process but the result isn’t good

thx

Francesco

The data collection time of the RTK csv are not the same timestamps as your raw gnss observations.

Hi
sorry maybe my explanation was bad.

The purpose of the test was
1)collect some point in FIX RTK (test rtk.csv file)
2) collect the same points but in single mode (testsingle postproc.csv)

After I would like to post process the single mode using the rinex provided by base station that provide also the rtk corrections to check the accuracy/correctness of both approach.

Can you show me how you can see in the emlid studio the timestamp of data?

thx

Francesco

Hi @Francesco_sisani,

Thanks for sharing your logs!

I see from your screenshot that you use the RINEX header position for the base coordinates. Please note that these coordinates have a few meters of accuracy.

To have accurate positioning, you need to enter the exact coordinates of the base in LLH or XYZ format. You can get these coordinates from the NTRIP service provider.

I’ve also noted that you have different numbers of points in the RTK file and the PPK file, so it’s unclear what points should be compared. It would be great if you’d specify points for comparison.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.